Monday, August 19, 2013

The Mitsuwa Marketplace

 I have had a lazy summer of Netflix binging, annoying the crap out of my parents and spending way to much time on my tiny tower.  And I am proud of all of it.  But now that summer is ending I am getting flustered to do as many activities I can.  What I did yesterday was go to the Mitsuwa Marketplace in New Jersey. I loved it! I got multiple batches of fish waffles, went to the bookstore, supermarket and had FUN!
That's a happy fish!

Hehe.  Doesn't that look cute and inappropriate at the same time? hehe...... he........he.
What I bought there was a Popin Cook'n.  I spent my money right that day. I have been looking for a Popin Cook'n for a long time.  On Amazon it takes a month to ship to where I am.



It basically is a magical box containing candy powders you whip up to create cakes, hamburgers, ramen and many more creations. Here's a video.


No comments:

Post a Comment